Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Say Cheese

So one thing that I really enjoy doing, anytime I get a chance to, is take pictures. Photography has always interested me, even before I took a photography class in high school (in which I hardly learned anything because the teacher wasn't so great).

Anyway, it's something that I definitely see myself trying to incorporate into my classroom in the future. Learning doesn't always have to be about books and art is something that isn't stressed in school. In recent years, I remembering hearing about schools taking out music and art programs out of their schools.

I remember taking art classes in middle school, but I was never very good at drawing, painting, and sculpting. Although it was fun and definitely cheaper than offering photography classes, I would have loved it if I had other choices when it came to learning about art.

Here is a link to a website that I found with all sorts of ideas for using a digitial camera in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment